Sennheiser HD 599
The open back HD 599’s endure in the tradition of Sennheiser’s thorough, vibrant, realistic sound, without distortion or muffle. They are enormously comfortable as always, and the headphones themselves have some weight to them. The music this time around is snugger, more focused, and claims a more profound bass response.
The Sennheiser HD 599, like the HD 598, carries a comfortable critical listening experience. They’re lightweight, not very close-fitting on your head, and have a well-balanced audio reproduction. However, like most open headphones, they’re not appropriate to use outdoors or in noisy atmospheres.
Soundstage and Bass
While the Soundstage isn’t as widespread, the inclusive signature feels like it has a better sense of purpose and direction. One thing in precise to note is the bass. It burrows down deeper than both an HD558 as well as an HD 559, yet not quite as much as the HD600.
HD 599 Sounds a bit Better
The HD 599 improve, less underemphasized bass, yet the difference will likely be negligible for most. The HD 599 also seems to isolate the wearer better than the HD 598. However, neither of them separates easily as both open-back headsets. They’re widely similar headphones, and individual preference will staple most indecision.
In this artifact, we will analyze Sennheiser HD 598 versus HD 599 and know which one is excellent.
Best for Unbiassed Listening
Sennheiser HD 599 are fabulous headsets for impartial listening. They have an improved Bass than the HD 598 and sound great with instruments and vocals. Their Soundstage feels airy thanks to their open-back design, and overall, they deliver a well-proportioned audio reproduction. However, the minor emphasis in high-bass/low-mid makes them a piece boomy and messy with some tracks.
- Ear Coupling is Around-Ear
- Open Back Transducer Principle
- Impedance is 50 Ω
- Frequency Response ranges 12 – 38,500 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) is 106 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) is <0.1% (1 kHz, 100 dB)
- Cable Lengths includes Cable 1: 3m detachable Cable 2: 1.2m detachable cable
- Jack Attachment contains Fitting 1: 6.3mm straight, gold-plated plug Attachment 2: 3.5mm straight, gold-plated plug
- Pickup Pattern is N/A
- In the Case: HD 599 headphones/3 m cable/6.3 mm straight attachment/1.2 m cable/3.5 mm straight fitting/6.3 mm to 3.5 mm adaptor