Many users face [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error on their screen while using Microsoft Outlook. We will help you fix this error, so what you have to do is stay with us. [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is an error that indicates that your Microsoft Outlook is not working accurately. So this error doesn’t permit you to assess and send more emails. That is why you should fix this error as soon as possible.
Why [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error code does occur
Well, there are many reasons behind it. But here we are going to explain to you the main reasons that cause this error to occur.
- One of the significant reasons of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is a fault in your installation process. Often, when you install MS Outlook or Windows, there comes a mistake during the installation process. So when you open your MS Outlook, it will show “[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]” error code.
- [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error code can also occur if you use multiple accounts on your Microsoft Outlook. When you log in and log out with more than one account on the same application, you will face “[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]” Error Code.
- If you’ve installed a number of applications for your email tasking, your MS Outlook will conflict with other applications and software, and this is the reason for the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
How to fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code
There’re several methods to get rid of this error. It’s an operational fault, and you can fix it by following any of the below-mentioned methods.
Some of these methods are:
By logging in to a single account:
One of the leading reasons for this error is that you are using multiple accounts on a single Microsoft Outlook, and this error can pop up on your screen. So, log in to a single account, and log out from the rest of the accounts. It’ll remove [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code.
By Cleaning Cache and Cookies:
The simplest way to fix or remove this error is to clear cache and cookies from your browsers. They might cause this error in your Microsoft Outlook. You will remove this error if you clear the history, cache, and store cookies from your browser. But by doing this, you will lose all your stored data and saved passwords on chrome. So ensure you’ve made an alternative to that data.
If you are willing to clear cookies and cache, you’ve to follow the given steps:
- Open your browser.
- You will see the “More” option on the top right corner of your browser. Three vertical dots will represent it.
- Click on it. Now you’ll see several options. Click “More Tools.”
- Now you’ll see “Clear Browsing Data.” Click on it.
- You will observe several options. Select “Cached files and images” and “Cookies and other site data.”
- Now you will see a confirmation message pop up on your screen.
- Select “Clear Data.”
- Now open your MS Outlook and see whether this error removes or not.
Using Trouble Shooting Centre:
There is a Troubleshooting center in every system to save your system from errors. If clearing your cookies and cache doesn’t remove this error, you should ask your Trouble Shooting center to help. It will search for Pii Errors in your application and will automatically resolve them for you.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to activate your troubleshooting center:
- Choose the “Start” icon on your laptop or windows.
- Now select “Settings.”
- You’ll see system settings. Select “Update and Security.”
- Finally, choose “Troubleshoot.”
- Now guide the system to the error you want to fix.
By Reinstalling Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]:
If any of these methods don’t work, follow this method. It is the most useful and effective method of all for [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] solving this error. Sometimes your MS Outlook may not be installed completely, or there may be broken installations. To uninstall your MS Outlook and get it installed again. You’ll need to log in to your email again by using this method.
If there is a problem in your MS Outlook, it will get fixed by following this method.
By upgrading your software:
Sometimes, this error can appear on your screen when you’re using a pirated version of Microsoft Outlook. So to fix this error in this case, you’ve to update your software. This will resolve the problem with your Microsoft Outlook.
By Contacting Microsoft Support:
If none of the above methods works, contact the Microsoft Support team. This is the last method that can help you to resolve your error. Search “Microsoft Support” on your browser, then follows the instructions given by them to solve this error. But this method must be considered at last.
If you are a frequent email user or you have just installed Microsoft Outlook, [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426], an error can pop up on your screen. But if you follow all the above methods, this error will no more be a problem for you. We suggest you follow the above methods in a sequence. If the first method doesn’t work, then move to the second method.