The organic lamb curry recipe is one of the famous lamb recipes. It’s a special event recipe, as it imparts an elegant taste and spice. Moreover, you can prepare it at your home without any trouble. If you want to get applauded by your guests and your family, you are highly recommended to make the organic lamb curry recipe.
- Organic Lamb (diced) – 700 grams
- Yoghurt – half cup
- Lemon – one teaspoon
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Onion (finely cut) – 1 cup
- Garlic (chopped) – two teaspoons
- Ginger (chopped) – two teaspoons
- Green chilli – 2 (chopped)
- Salt – half teaspoon
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Bay leaves – 2
- Cardamom seeds – 5 pieces
- Cinnamon – 2 pieces
- Cloves – 5 pieces
- Turmeric powder – one teaspoon
- Garlic – 7 cloves
- Onion (finely cut) – one and a half cup
- Red chilli powder – one teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder+ roasted coriander powder– one teaspoon each
- Coriander leaves
Ginger-Garlic & Onion Fry:
- Take two teaspoons of oil in a pan and heat on high flame.
- Add one and a half cups of finely cut onion to fry.
- Saute for a couple of minutes and keep stirring it continuously.
- Add two teaspoons of garlic and stir for a while.
- Now add two teaspoons of finely cut ginger and two sliced green chilies.
- Fry the ingredients till the color of the onion is golden yellow.
- Take it out and make its paste in a grinder.
- Put aside the paste for later use.
- Take 700 grams of diced lamb in a bowl.
- Add half a cup of Yogurt, a spoon of salt, and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Now add half of the fried onion paste to it.
- Blend all the ingredients appropriately.
- Set aside for marination, and it will take an hour to complete.
- Take a wok and heat two teaspoons of oil in it.
- Add two bay leaves, five pieces of cardamom, two pieces of cinnamon, five cloves, and garlic (seven cloves).
- Now add one and a half cups of finely cut onion and fry it.
- Keep frying and add a teaspoon of turmeric powder and a teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Keep stirring and add one teaspoon of roasted cumin powder and one teaspoon of roasted coriander powder.
- Now add half of the previously made fried onion, garlic, and ginger paste.
- Mix properly by stirring for a minute.
- It’s time to add 700 grams of marinated diced organic lamb.
- Stir well and cover to cook for ten minutes on moderate flame.
- Stir again and cover to cook further for 15 minutes, but this time on low flame.
- Continue to cook on low flame with stirring after 5-6 minutes.
- It will take an hour to cook completely on low flame.
- After an hour, it is done, and the color is changed to dark brown.
- Garnish your recipe with coriander leaves and serve to your loved ones.