If you are a spicy food lover, this recipe is especially for you. The taste of organic chicken is enhanced by a blend of capsicum, chillies and different sauces. It will give you a level of spice that you have never tasted before. We can make it handily at home. If you have any difficulty in making it, follow the following instructions.
- Boneless Organic Chicken (cut into cubes of 1 inch) – 400grams, (thigh will be preferred)
- All-purpose flour – one tablespoon
- Corn flour – one tablespoon
- Black pepper (crushed) – one teaspoon
- Salt – one teaspoon
- Garlic paste – one teaspoon
- Ginger paste – one teaspoon
- Soy sauce – one teaspoon
- Egg – 1
- One small Onion (petals)
- One medium-size Capsicum (cubed)
- Spring Onion (chopped white portion) – 2
- Green chillies (sliced) – 2-3
- Chopped Garlic – 5 cloves
- Oil – two teaspoons
- Say sauce – one teaspoon
- Red Chilli Sauce – one teaspoon
- Tomato sauce – one teaspoon
- Vinegar – one teaspoon
- Salt – one teaspoon
- Spring onion (green portion) or Coriander leaves (for garnishment)
- Take 400 grams of boneless organic chicken(cut into cubes) in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of cornflour and one teaspoon of plain flour.
- Now add salt (one teaspoon) and black pepper powder (one teaspoon).
- Add ginger-garlic paste (one teaspoon).
- Now add soy sauce (one teaspoon).
- Lastly, you have to add one egg and mix all the components adequately.
- Set aside. Marination will compete after 30 minutes.
- Take oil in a wok for deep fry and heat it.
- Now add the cubes of organic chickenthat you have marinated.
- Fry on high for few seconds, with continuous stirring.
- Turn off the flame when the colour of the organic chickenis golden yellow.
- Set aside.
- Heat two teaspoons of cooking oil in a deep pan.
- Add garlic (chopped) and saute for few seconds with stirring.
- Now add the white portion of spring onion and slices of green chillies.
- Saute for a while and then add the onion (petals) and capsicum (diced).
- Saute for about two minutes on normal flame.
- Now add soy sauce(one teaspoon), tomato sauce (one teaspoon), red chilli sauce (one teaspoon), and vinegar (one teaspoon).
- Fry for a minute. (Stir continuously).
- Add the fried organic chicken(cubes) and mix appropriately until it is covered entirely with sauces.
- Add two tablespoons of water to one tablespoon of cornflour to make cornflour slurry. Add the cornflour slurry.
- Stir continuously and fry until the sauce thickens.
- Add some salt if you feel it’s needed.
- Your spicy and flavourful organic chilli organic chickenis almost ready.
- Use the green portion of spring onion or leaves of coriander to garnish your dish.
- Now serve with naan and get rewarded for your effort.
Organic Chilli Chicken and other such recipes of halal organic chicken give you an elegant taste and essential nutrients. But, like everyone, you also want to nourish your body and enhance your taste. You can avail both of them if you have good halal organic meat.