Organic chicken strips wrap is a delicious and easy to make recipe. You can make it anytime at your home when you feel hungry or want to eat something special. This recipe is especially liked by children. If you make it following our recipe, and serve it with our sauce, it will please you with its special taste.
- Boneless organic chicken(cut into strips) – 600 grams
- Garlic powder – 1 tablespoon
- Powder of Ginger- 1/2 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Chili sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – as desired (2 tablespoons recommended)
- Vinegar (white) – 1 tablespoon
- Flour – 1 to 1/2 cup
- Garlic powder
- Red chilli powder
- Black pepper
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Ketchup – 2 (or 3)tablespoons
- Chili sauce – same as that from marination
- Black pepper – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt – as desired
- Bread – 8-10
- Cabbage (sliced) – to taste (you can add other vegetables)
- Take 600 grams of boneless organic chicken(cut in stripes) in a bowel.
- Add salt, garlic powder, ginger powder, red chilli powder, 2 tablespoons of chilli sauce and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Cover and let it marinate for half an hour.
- Take flour (about half a cup) in a bowl.
- Now add garlic powder, salt, red chilli powder and black pepper powder.
- Add an egg and mix well all the ingredients.
- Add water bit by bit with continuous stirring to make a batter of thick consistency. ( as thin consistency batter will not properly coat the organic chickenstrips)
Sauce for wraps
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of ketchup, 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper powder, and 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- Mix well and our mayo sauce is ready for wraps.
- After the organic chickenis properly marinated, take a strip of organic chicken, dip it in the batter and then coat it with dry flour.
- Do the same for all the strips.
- Take oil in a pan. Heat it on medium flame.
- Now add the strips one by one into oil to fry it.
- First, fry one side of the strip for 3 minutes and then the second side of the strip for about 3 minutes. The colour of the strips will change to golden yellow.
- After strips are fully fried, take them out of the pan and put them aside.
- Take bread and put mayo sauce all over it, (according to your taste).
- Put some onion slices and cabbage on it.
- Put one or two pieces of organic chickenstrips.
- Roll up the bread, and your organic chicken strips wrap is ready to serve.
Everyone wants to eat healthy, nutritious and delicious food. To eat healthy and nutritious recipes like this one, you need to have good quality halal organic chickens. The quality of the halal organic meat used is very important to take care of.