Organic chicken patties are very delicious and easy to make. Its taste increases when it is made with homemade puff pastry. If you want to be praised by your guest or family members for good cooking, you are recommended to try our recipe of organic chicken patties. It will surprise all your guests and family members with its excellent taste.
For patties filling
- Boiled organic chicken – 1 chest
- Puff pastry dough
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Egg – 1
- Milk – half cup
- Onion(chopped) -1
- Plain flour – 2 tablespoons
- Salt- half tablespoon
- Mustard powder – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
Ingredients for Puff pastry
- Plain flour – 500 grams
- Melted butter – 6 tablespoons
- Margarine – 300 grams
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Water – according to your requirement
- Take 500 grams of plain flour in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Add some water, mix well and softly knead the dough by adding water bit by bit.
- Cover it and put it in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Take it out after 6 hours, Now knead it to make a thin layer, and spread margarine all over it.
- Now fold it and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the refrigerator, knead and apply the margarine again. Fold it put it in the refrigerator again for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take it out of the refrigerator and repeat the last step again.
- Now knead it for the last time and cover it to use in the future.
organic chicken patties
- Take the chest of the organic chicken and boil it in a bowl.
- After the organic chickenis properly boiled, shred it into fine pieces and put it aside on a plate.
- Now, take a pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil. Now add the finely cut onion and saute until it becomes soft.
- Add half tablespoon of salt, half tablespoon of black pepper powder, and half tablespoon of mustard powder.
- Mix well and add half a cup of plain flour.
- Mix well and add shredded boiled organic chickento it. Now add half a cup of milk and mix it with continuous stirring.
- Turn the flame off when it becomes thick. Let it cool for some time.
- Take the puff pastry and make dough of it.
- Cut the dough, brush it one half with egg and place the organic chickenon it. Now cover it with the other half. Apply the egg with the brush again. (do the same for all dough).
- Preheat the oven at 200’C for 20 minutes. Now bake the patties in the oven at 200’C for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven after 30 minutes. Your delicious organic chicken patties are now ready. Serve hot, with ketchup or sauce.
You should use halal organic chicken for this recipe, which is delicious as well as enriched with nutrients, to improve your health. For that, you must have your halal organic meat (chicken) of the highest quality.