Just about everyone has a style preference. While some like simple, tried, and true looks, many people are just like you and want to accessorize with cute and alternative looks.
If this sounds like you, you’ve found the right article. From DIY ideas to accessories we’ve seen across the web, keep reading for some ideas that could be exactly what you’re looking for.
9 For the Ladies
It doesn’t matter if you just want to look good going to work, around the house, or at a local festival; we have some fashion advice to help you look your best in 2022.
- 1. Silk Scarf – A printed scarf is versatile as it’s perfect for wrapping around your neck, ponytail, or handbag.
- A Little Kinky – Dolls Kill has a lot of sexy outfits but their bondage wear and stripper clothing are certain to excite your significant other.
- The Perfect Handbag – Head over to Coach and snag the Kitt Messenger Crossbody In Signature Canvas With Heart Print. This handbag features a playfully romantic heart print and is a versatile crossbody handbag perfect for almost any occasion.
- 4. Red Enamel Heart Pendant – This pewter necklace has a black teardrop crystal, a 32” trace chain, and a perfect goth look and feel.
- 5. Your Feet – Decorate your old tennis shoes with beads, acrylic paint, and sequins for a DIY project.
- 6. A Gold or Silver Bracelet – A sleek, minimal bangle goes with anything and everything. Alternatively, you can show your unique style with a bracelet and James Avery charms as they have various options that can fit almost any occasion.
- 7. Unique Stockings – Over at Oriental Trading Company you can get Crossed Bone Pantyhose for a fun look or Black Fishnet Stocking With Lace Top for a sexy look.
- Eyewear – Visit Zeelool for a great pair of cat-eye frames for your glasses or Privé Revaux for sunglasses in the same style.
- More DIY – A classic look that is making a considerable resurgence is tie-dye shirts. Show off your hippie side and creativity with this oldie but a goodie.
4 for the Men
When it comes to men’s fashion trends, a lot of products come and go rather rapidly. However, we’ve found a few tried and true accessories that you should consider adding to your look.
- Rings – The time of men only wearing a wedding band is behind us and these days you can show your style by using rings as a fashion accessory. A quick web search can help you find the perfect one(s) for you from various superhero logos to beautifully designed pure gold options.
- Watches – A collection of watches can really give you an alternative look throughout the week. Consider getting a meteorite watch, a classic (yet affordable) Rolex, and a variety of others to help show off your personal style.
- Bracelets – These are the perfect way to accessorize whether you’re going for a casual or formal style. You can find a large variety of options, from solid metal or chain link to the more common beaded bracelets.
- Customize – One of the best ways to achieve an alternative look is by getting custom polo shirts and topping them off with a personalized necklace, ring, bracelet, or watch.
Going for an alternative look is a lot easier than it once was, and as you can see from the above, there are some great options available these days. No matter what type of setting you’re going into, with the right accessories you can look cute and unique and really show off your style.